Acer C7 Chrome Book
Acer laptop back add serial devices known as Acer C7. Acer C7 laptop is different from a laptop in general, he uses the Chromebook Chrome operating system. Or Chromebook Chrome OS is an operating system based on Google’s cloud-hasi development. The advantages of this OS is all the applications that are used can be directly accessed through the Internet. Because it is connected to the web, storing the data stored in cloud services. Product named Acer C7 has a fairly affordable price, which is 199 U.S. dollars.
Judging from the specifications, the Acer Chromebook C7 looks like a netbook. Screen size is only 11.6 inches with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. For storage media, provided a much larger capacity than its competitors products, which is 320GB. Not to mention the OS Chromebook connected to cloud services, allowing you to store files up to 100GB.
- The best of Google Your favorite Google products built-in: Search, Gmail, YouTube, and Hangouts. So you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. With thousands more free apps in the Chrome Web Store, you can watch movies, play games, or get work done (if you really have to).
- Easy to use The Acer C7 Chromebook is simple to use and stays up-to-date automatically. It boots-up in less than 20 seconds, never slows down, and requires almost zero setup or maintenance.
- Great for entertainment Games and videos come alive with its 11.6″ high definition display. You can also connect it easily to external monitors and displays with HDMI and VGA outputs and multiple USB ports.
- Stay connected The Acer C7 Chromebook stays connected with dual band Wi-Fi. It also comes with 12 free Gogo Inflight passes so you can stay online even when you’re not on the ground. And Chromebook has offline apps for the rare times that you’re disconnected from the web.
- A squabble-free family computer (almost) Easily switch between users in seconds. Everyone has their own files, apps, and settings. You never have to worry about anything getting messed up by someone else. When it’s your turn again, pick up where you left off. Everything will be right where you left it.