Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/unlocke1/public_html/notebook-laptop-computers.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 631
Kindle Fire HD 7 inch
After great success with a series of Kindle Fire, Amazon re-create the next series, Kindle Fire HD, which of course has undergone significant changes. The design offered little changed from the previous series. This time the Kindle Fire HD bit bigger, but lighter and thinner. On the corner is a little more rounded, the rear a little more cone. As its title suggests, this time using the Kindle Fire has a 7-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1280×800p, a good enough screen resolution for a 7 inch tablet, with a balanced color balance and brightness levels are good. At the top of the screen there is a 1 MP camera that can be connected to a particular application.
For the processor, Kindle Fire 7inch HD using Dual-core 1.2GHz TI OMAP4 4460, providing speeds are optimal use of the Kindle Fire. Uses the Android 4.0 operating system. Also equipped with a micro HDMI and micro USB ports located on the bottom panel, unfortunately the Kindle Fire does not provide a memory card slot. For battery capacity can support up to 7 hours of usage.
Best Features of Kindle Fire HD 7 inch:
- 7″ 10 point capacitive touch high definition color display; 1280×800 resolution, video playback at 720p, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology, advanced polarizing filter, and anti-glare technology
- Size 7.6″ x 5.4″ x 0.4″ (193 mm x 137 mm x 10.3 mm), Weight 395 grams
- 16GB internal storage (approximately 12.6GB available for user content) or 32GB internal storage (approximately 26.9GB available for user content)
- Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks
- USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) port for connection to a PC or Macintosh computer or to connect to the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory. Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port for high definition video output to televisions or A/V receivers, 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated stereo speakers with exclusive Dolby audio engine